- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Asynchronous Duplication: Able to copy any size master data onto multiple sources asynchronously (independently) without sacrificing duplication speed or quality for faster and more reliable duplication.
- Smart copy feature: This feature is used to quickly copy all accessible content contained on the USB device.
- Supports all data Formats with bit by bit duplication
- Supports most currently available USB drive: Supports most currently available USB drive in the market
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator is able to be upgraded by future firmware updates.
- Supports alternative flash formats: SD, Micro SD and CF Support with optional corresponding SD, Micro SD, or CF Interface Module Add-on
- Secure Erase: Fully erase the USB device without the data being recovered.
- Smart copy: Able to Erase any size master data on multiple sources asynchronously (independently) without sacrificing erase speed.
- Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Multilateral USB Compatibility: Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.0 devices
Model –USBShark™ 7 Target USB Duplicator
Operating Type – Stand-alone
Target – 7
Buffer Memory – 128MB for every 8 ports
Account Management – 32 users (Standard License) or 64 users (Premium License)
Asynchronous Duplication – Yes
Smart Copy – Yes
Auto Counter – Yes
File System Supported – HFS+, HFSX, FAT, extFAT, NTFS, ext2/3/4
Max USB Size Supported – 2TB
CF Support – Optional (with CF Interface Module Addon)
Language Support – English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
Display – 20 x 2 Blue LCD
Status LED – Green/Red LED on each port
Color – Black
Maximum Read Speed – 33 MB/Sec≈2GB/Min
Maximum Write Speed – 31 MB/Sec≈2GB/Min
USB Flash Drives Supported – Recognized USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Flash Drives
Firmware Upgradeable – Yes
Power Supply – Input : 90 ~ 240 V AC
Operating Humidity – 20% ~ 80%
Temperature Extremes – 40°C (104°F) / 5°C (41°F)
Regulations – FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
Manufacturer – Vinpower Digital