Optiarc AD-5290S-PLUS Archival / Duplication grade writer drive with DVD+R DL Overburn
OPTIARC IS BACK! Originally developed and distributed by SONY, the Optiarc 5290 picks up where the Optiarc 5280 left off. Vinpower Digital, with the support of SONY, became the exclusive global supplier of the original Optiarc series of drives. Once the 5280 model became EOL, there was no suitable replacement on the market. Recognizing the void in the market place, Vinpower revised the Optiarc product line and is now introducing the latest series of the 5200 series, the Optiarc AD-5290S line of Optical Disc Drives (ODD).
The Optiarc AD-5290S-PLUS models offer the revolutionary DVD+R DL Overburn feature where it can expand the writing capacity from 8.5GB up to 8.7GB* to allow the user to capture more content on a single DVD+R DL disc.
Better Burning Quality:
- Secure Media Speed Stability - Ensures that media duplication speed does not exceed encoded maximum rates to provide better burning control and virtually eliminates bad burns.
- Enhanced Recording Stabilization Control - Ensures all drives in a single duplication environment burn uniformly to avoid disproportionate speed fluctuations, which lead either to failed discs or less compatible completed discs.
- Stable Recording Control - The drives have an extensive database of media specs and are better able to communicate and convey these details while burning the disc(s) at ultimate speed.
- DVD+R DL Overburn - Can extend the listed capacity from 8.5GB up to 8.7GB* to allow the user to capture more content on a single DVD+R DL disc.
Greater Compatibility with blank media and media players:
- Stable burning throughout - Provides consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication progress to ensure the recorded media has far greater reliability of playback or that the discs will successfully copy to begin with.
- Enhanced Compatibility for DVD+R media-Ensuring greater compatibility with DVD Players
- Enhanced CD-R Duplication - Limits potential distortion in CD-R audio duplication
- Enhanced Compatibility for CD+G media - Ensuring greater compatibility with Karaoke players
- Supports 99 minute CD-R - Allows CD-R media to be over-burned effectively to 99 minutes
- Archival Capability - Works with wide array of specialty archival media for greater longevity on stored content
- M-Disc Capability - Able to write to the exclusive M-Disc Archival Media which is able to store digital content without data loss for up to 1,000 years
Drives Last Longer:
- Built using sturdier components - Compared to alternative drives, this model was built using the true Japanese design and parts lists for a stronger and more reliable system.
- Less Wear and Tear - since there are fewer bad burns, the system is able to complete its jobs in less burns meaning a prolonged life for the drives themselves due to less use
- Industrial tray gears & pulleys - provides a more stable disc loading tray for a longer life cycle (1 cycle equals 1 tray extend from and then return into the drive)
- Enhanced Error Reporting - Provides greater details as to the cause of any potential duplication failure during the Lead-In
*DVD+R DL Overburn only available with DVD+R DL media that supports 8.7GB burning capacity.