Plextor PX-891SAF Duplication Grade DVD/CD Burner Drive
The PX-891SAF 24X internal DVD/CD Super Multi Writer is Plextor’s newly improved half-height DVD Writer. The PX-891SAF reads and writes DVD/CD at blazing fast speed of 24X. The PX-891SAF had passed stringent testing procedure to ensure better compatibility of different media brands available today. It also incorporates new improved chassis design to tremendously reduce noise and greatly improve writing quality. At 24X speed, air flow can cause bothersome acoustic noise. Plextor’s unique drive design regulates the air flows, reduces the amount of noise created, and enhances writing and reading quality.
Better Burning Quality:
- Secure Media Speed Stability - Ensures that media duplication speed does not exceed encoded maximum rates to provide better burning control and virtually eliminates bad burns.
- Enhanced Recording Stabilization Control - Ensures all drives in a single duplication environment burn uniformly to avoid disproportionate speed fluctuations, which lead either to failed discs or less compatible completed discs.
- Stable Recording Control - The drives have an extensive database of media specs and are better able to communicate and convey these details while burning the disc(s) at ultimate speed.
Greater Compatibility with blank media and media players:
- Stable burning throughout – Provides consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication progress to ensure the recorded media has far greater reliability of playback or that the discs will successfully copy to begin with.
- Archival Burning Capability - Able to burn virtually all makes of specialty archival media, including the 1000 year M-Disc brand.
- Enhanced Compatibility for DVD+R media - Ensuring greater compatibility with DVD Players for both DVD+R and DVD+R DL
- Enhanced CD-R Duplication - Limits potential distortion in CD-R audio duplication
Drives Last Longer:
- Less Wear and Tear - since there are fewer bad burns, the system is able to complete its jobs in less burns meaning a prolonged life for the drives themselves due to less use
- Industrial tray gears & pulleys – provides a more stable disc loading tray for a longer life cycle (1 cycle equals 1 tray extend from and then return into the drive)
- Enhanced Error Reporting - Provides greater details as to the cause of any potential duplication failure during the Lead-In.