Ridata K Series USB 1-7 Duplicator
• Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based).
Ultra-High Data Bandwidth Performance:
• Speed transfers up to 2GB/min. (33MB/sec.)
• Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume duplications without speed degradation.
Read-Only Source Port:
• There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all duplicators.
• Quick Copy (Data & System):
-Supports Windows (NTFS), FAT16/32/64, and Linux (ext2/3/4).
• Whole Media:
-Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
-Supports all proprietary and unknown formats.
• 2 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase and Full Erase.
• H2 Test: Overwrites then reads to verify maximum capacity quality.
• Embedded controller is designed to support capacities up-to 2TB.
• Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.